We offer a wide variety of services, besides one-on-one coaching, that can benefit juniors and their parents. Here's a brief description of these services:
- Supervised Practice - This unique service ensures that practice is effective and that students stay on track in between lessons. Students that attend a session will rehearse correct movements, perform drills, and compete in challenges under the watchful eye of one of our coaches. Sessions include one coach and no more than four students.
- On-Course Instruction - Students work on and improve important on-course sills like decision making, course strategy, green reading, pre- and post-shot routines, with one of our coaches.
- Tournament Observation - Watching students compete gives coaches the valuable opportunity to observe students in a competitive environment. Helps bridge the gap between skill and score and clarifies future coaching priorities.
- Facility Use - Take advantage of the technology, training aids, and enhanced feedback available at the Center or just enjoy an hour of practice in a climate-controlled environment.
- Optimal Tournament Scheduling - Success in tournament competition is ultimately the most important factor in a junior golfer's success. Selecting the right tournaments and putting together a schedule that optimizes performance is essential if a junior is interested in playing golf in college. Non-school tournaments are the key recruiting arena for college coaches and the national ranking services use the scores from these tournaments to automatically rank your son or daughter. Thanks to years of first-hand experience, we're in a great position to help you design a quarterly tournament schedule that optimizes your child's performance and minimizes the cost to you.
- Recruiting & College Placement - To parents and juniors, the recruiting process is a complete mystery and filled with anxiety. We will offer guidance from the beginning of this process to the end and will help increase the chances of your son or daughter playing college golf. We have a wide network of contacts and know personally dozens of college coaches.